The powerful TECO HY2000 chiller is for serious water management!
The TECO Chiller range is an efficient way to chill your nutrients. The chiller ensures the perfect water temperature for your hydroponics system and allows your plants to thrive.
Made in Italy for cutting edge refrigeration which combines the latest technology with the highest quality standards.
The chillers use eco-friendly, energy efficient, R290 refrigeration to maintain the correct environment for your plants. Simply select your desired temperature and the chiller will do the rest.
The 0.1°C accuracy of the digital thermostat ensures greater control over the temperature of your nutrients. The red LCD Digital Temperature Display allows close temperature monitoring in either in °C or °F.
The efficient design is characterised by a solid structure and a compact size making it suitable for large and small confined spaces.
The added benefit of Wi-Fi connectivity with an optional App allows growers to change the temperature of their nutrient remotely by monitoring the nutrient/liquids condition and reacting to climatic conditions. For example if the weather is warmer over a weekend you could remotely drop the nutrient temperature. You can change output via an external device with the TECOnnect App which is available on iOS and Android.
- Heightened control over temperature of nutrients with the digital thermostat
- Red LCD Digital Temperature Display in either °C or °F
- Efficient Design to fit into any grow room
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Easy to use Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Improves oxygen levels in the water, providing maximum root efficiency
- Repels pathogens and disease in plants roots
- Replaces the use of an air conditioning system and air heater contributing to significant energy savings
- Supply: 230 – 240v 50Hz
- Cooling power consumption: 435w
- Ecological gas: R134a
- Min and Max Flow rate: 600L/h – 800L/h (pump not included)
- Tank size: Up to 2000L (water temperature 20°C – room temp 30°C
- Dimensions: 310 x 310 x 524 (h) mm
- Weight: 21.4kg / 47.2lb
- COP (Coefficient of Performance): 1.8